- The Spartan6 LX25 FPGA, or the Spartan 6 LX9 FPGA from Xilinx two of the best FPGAs on the market.
- 64 digital I/O pins.
- An on-board USB JTAG Programmer to power and program your FPGA with an open source programmer, like the one inside our own Scarab IDE.
- An on board USB interface that powers the board and allows communication with the PC at speeds up to 480Mbps. (That’s fast enough to make a logic analyzer. For more, check our projects section.)
- Two on-board HDMI ports. Each can be configured as an input or output. Instead of using VGA output on your projects, now you can go HDMI.
- An 8-channel analog to digital converter running at 1 MSPS with 8 bit resolution. So you can start connecting real world sensors to your FPGA kit.
- Memory: 32MB of SDRAM, 64Mbit of SPI Flash and a microSD card interface.
- A stereo audio output jack using 1-bit sigma-delta DAC to start playing your music.
- 8 LEDs for debugging.
- 4 DIP switches.
- 2.05 inches wide
- 3 inches long