What is the link to the order page?

Home Forums miniSpartan6+ hardware design What is the link to the order page?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Clement 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hlide
    Participant

All is in the title. I know my order number but I fail to get its status. I remember that I had that page which displayed the order status but I lose it. Now I fail to retrieve it because I found no menu to get it back in this website. Quite upsetting…

• This topic was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by  Hlide.

Hlide
    Participant

Nobody to tell me how the link starts so I can complete with my order number and can see its status ?

admin
    Keymaster

Hilde,

Thank you for your order.

The order status page is not easily accessible because we do not update it currently. It will just say “processing.”

We plan to fix things soon, and when we have the order status working correctly we will put an easy link to it.

Until then, please email us or open a ticket, and we will be sure to provide you an update in the future.

Apologies for the lack of communication.

Scarab Hardware,

Ingmar
    Participant

This is a good one. Hilarious:

Apologies for the lack of communication.

Scarab Hardware

As if otherwise they do care and have replied to ANYTHING OTHER than something that gives them money.

admin
    Keymaster

Clement
    Participant

Hi Hilde,

Have you got the item you had ordered? I had ordered it on July 20 2016 and
    it was said to be processing.

What’s more in the shop, it was said to be available on backorder.

What does that mean? Available yet backorder.

To Admin, kindly estimate when the items are ready to be shipped? I had ordered miniSpartan 6 LX25.

Hlide
    Participant

Hi Clement,

I have finally got the item but expect several months. To be exact, I paid with PayPal so I opened a litigation for having not received the item after more than a month. On the other hand, they would have sent my item just before the litigation but I didn’t receive the delivery confirmation email because they had an erroneous email address (let us say they didn’t consider the correction I did in my profile). So it is difficult to establish what the key was for my final delivery of the item.

“Available yet backorder”

they mean they cannot order parts until there are enough back-ordered units so they can buy the parts in one bigger and cheaper batch. Then they will assemble and deliver them to you and the others waiting like you.

Basically, you mustn’t be in hurry and suffer from their lack of communication.

Oh yes, they haven’t fixed the issue with pin 18 of HDMI output not being connected to 5V: important if you want your usual HDMI TV be able to detect a HDMI connection. I tried to solder them with a wire but it is too thin. Poor communication and their lack of intention for mending their error do a disservice to this device which is not bad.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by  Hlide.

Clement
    Participant

Hi Hlide

That’s great. Relieved to know that it does really exist. I will gonna wait for it.
    Thanks for your advice. Phew. Tot that it was an rogue website.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.