Contact Us page?

Home Forums miniSpartan3 Contact Us page?

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  fluxrobotics 3 years ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

jerson
    Participant

Sorry if I put this topic under miniSpartan3.
    Does anyone one know if the Contact Us page works? I sent an inquiry regarding the status of my miniSpartan3 order using that page but I never got a reply nor a confirmation that my inquiry was received.

admin
    Keymaster

Hi Jerson, yes the contact us page works. You should have received an email when we replied to your request.

jerson
    Participant

Thanks Admin. I just saw the reply

jerson
    Participant

So, it has been a month since I was told that my order was going to be shipped on the same week when I sent my first inquiry. But I haven’t got any shipment notification yet. I also sent another inquiry several days ago using the Contact Us page but I haven’t got any answer from the Scarab Hardware guys. The miniSpartan3 with Spartan3A XC3A200 seems to be still in stock. Is there any problem that I should know? Should I worry now? Should I ask for a refund?

• This reply was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by  jerson.

DogP
    Participant

Hmm… so far, I think a2retro and I are the only ones that have confirmed that we’ve received boards (though there may be others that haven’t posted on the forum). Both of ours had the wrong flash installed…. I wonder if the rework to swap flash on the boards is causing delays. Unfortunately, it seems that erratic shipping and communication is the norm, so I’m not sure what I’d do. :-/ It seems that the number of boards “in stock” has gone down… but that might just mean that they’ve sold more, not necessarily shipped more.

It is a cool board though… I hope you get yours soon.

DogP

colin
    Participant

Hi,

I have also received a board, it also had the wrong flash. That’s almost certainly delaying shipping at the moment. I can confirm that erratic communication is the norm, though they did confirm the bad flash and offered to ship a new board with no time frame.

Very cool board, best of luck!

jerson
    Participant

I got a message from them two weeks ago and they told me that they shipped my order but it was returned to them because of some issues regarding my shipping address. I confirmed that the shipping address that they have was correct. I don’t think that the address that I gave them will cause shipment delays because I use the same address when I purchase items from Ebay. If they thought that my address was incorrect, at least, they should have notified me right away and not make me wait until I express my frustration here.

Just in case. If the real problem was the config flash, I really don’t care. I would rather replace it myself than wait forever.

Emails and using the contact us page is useless for me because I only hear from them every time I post my inquiries/frustrations here. So I think I will keep doing it that way just to hear from them.

Two weeks has passed since I last heard from them and 6 weeks since I ordered the board. No shipment notification yet.

jerson
    Participant

Got my shipping notification today. Thanks.

fluxrobotics
    Participant

Hello,
    I also purchased several boards on 4-th May, and so far I did not receive any real shipped notification. Would be nice to know where it is and if you’re going to ship it any time soon. I’s been almost 2 months that I’m waiting for 4 boards to come and it is quite frustrating.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.